How to Order from 7 West Bistro
Catering Terms & Conditions
- Minimum for delivery order – $150 before taxes.
- Catering orders are fullfiled with a 24 to 48 hours advanced notice.
- For urgent orders contact the General Manager directly and he will try to possibly accommodate your order.
- 10% Gratuity will be added to the order total.
- Catering Orders are only finalized after we receive a Credit Card number for confirmation of order/deposit.
- Payment methods we accept include cash, credit cards, company or personal checks, or a cashier’s check
7 West Bistro Grille delivers to destinations further than 20 miles based on the manager’s consideration.
- Fee for plastic-ware/containers may apply, based on the order quantity.
- Mileage calculated from 7 W Chesapeake Ave, Towson, MD 21204 to the destination, using Google maps.
Delivery charges apply based on distance:
Option 1. Customer Pick-up – FREE.(No minimum order)
Option 2. Towson (21204 and 21286) – $15.00.
Option 3. Up to 20 miles – $15.00 + $1 per mile.
Option 4. Over 20 miles – speak to the General Manager.
How To Order
1. Order by phone +1 410-337-9378
– Ask for Boyko Tachkov, General Manager, and place your order with him, or by e-mailing a list of all items in your catering order, after speaking with him.
– If Boyko is not available, leave your request with the manager on duty to be passed along to the General Manager
2. In person at the restaurant
– Speak to the General Manager, if available at the time
– If he is not available, leave your order to the manager on duty or the bartender, to be passed along to Boyko.
– Upon request, changes can be made to our recipes in order to accommodate our customer’s needs. Some additions may result in a higher cost; and no price changes will occur upon removal of any ingredients.
– Please provide 24 hours notice if you must cancel your order. 7 West Bistro Grille will try to cooperate with any changes or cancellations if possible. However, because our products are fresh and perishable, cancellations within 24 hours notice may incur a full charge.